Age Group: 6-12-years-old
- Ability Level: Group lesson for low-level novice skiers.
- Lesson Time: A.M. Session 10 a.m.–Noon; P.M. Session 1–3 p.m; All Day Session 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Lesson Cost: $82 for a half-day session; $125 for an all-day session.
- Includes: Lift ticket, lesson with cocoa break and progress report. All-day session includes supervised lunch period with complimentary meal.
- *Please note upper-level lessons DO NOT INCLUDE rental equipment. Children’s rentals are available at the Creekside Lodge.
- Lift(s) Used: Pathfinders begin with the Magic Carpet/Boardwalk lift and progress to the Handle Tow and Creekside Quad, as skill level warrants.
- Terrain Used: Pathfinders work higher and higher up the Handle Tow/Slippery Streets area and progress to the School Haus Run (the “Bunny Hill”) as skills improve.
- In A Nutshell: This lesson is for a child who has just progressed from the beginner “Scout” lesson and wants to build on the fundamental skills to improve confidence and ability. This child typically can stop on command and can make rudimentary changes of direction (turns).
- The Next Level: Pathfinders moving to the next level typically progress into our Explorers groups.