Age Group: 6-11 year olds
- Call (716) 699-3505 for any questions.
- Ability Level: All ability levels accommodated, instructors will assign student to lesson level.
- Lesson Time: Morning Session 10 AM to Noon; Afternoon Session 1 to 3 PM; All Day Session 10 AM to 3 PM.
- Lesson Cost: Half Day-$121, All Day with Lunch- $208
- Includes: a two-hour lesson block with cocoa break and progress report.
- Lift(s) Used: students use lifts based on ability to turn and stop. Beginners work on the Magic Carpet progressing to the lifts.
- Terrain Used: Depends on the ability level of the student. Terrain will progress with student’s ability.
- In A Nutshell: Mountain Adventures programs accommodate all lesson levels by splitting children into groups with similar skill levels. The goal is to create a good learning environment and to increase skiing ability during lesson.
- Lift tickets and rentals are not included but can be added on.