Area Dining Guide
Dining at Holiday Valley
Enjoy slopeside dining at John Harvard's Brew House, located in the Tamarack Club. McCarty Cafe in the Holiday Valley Lodge serves Starbucks coffee and espresso drinks plus baked goods, deli sandwiches. Holiday Valley features 3 cafeterias during the winter season: the Marketplace in the Yodeler Lodge, the Mountainside Grill at the Holiday Valley Lodge and Tannenbaum's Seven Headwalls Cafe. The T-Bar in the Lodge has a great bar menu and a full bar.
Ellicottville Dining Guide
- In-restaurant dining at John Harvard's is currently not available until Sunday, January 10. Take out is available by calling 716-699-5350. Once we're back to normal, John Harvard's Brew House at Holiday Valley is open for Lunch and Dinner from 11 AM to 11 PM. (716) 699-5350 Awesome view of the slopes and the pools with a lively atmosphere and tantalizing food. Stone hearth baked pizzas, fresh salads, hearty burgers and tempting desserts.
- The Marketplace Cafe at Yodeler Lodge. Open daily during winter lift operating hours. A variety of hot and delicious foods including homemade soups, made to order deli sandwiches, hearth baked pizza and favorites from the grill.
- McCarty Café at Holiday Valley Fall hours: 7:30AM to 2PM. Winter hours: 7:30 AM-9:30 PM. Summer 7:30 AM to 3PM Serving Starbucks coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, teas and mouth-watering baked goods and deli sandwiches, located in the Holiday Valley Lodge. Golfers can call from the 9th tee to order lunch to go at the turn!
- Holiday Valley Food Service (716) 699-2010 Catering Service. Call for Banquet, wedding, catering needs.
- American Legion Maples Rd, Ellicottville 11:30am - 12 am Great Friday night Fish Fry
- Balloons on Monroe St. 11:30 am - 10 pm. Burgers, specialty sandwiches, chicken wings, groups welcome.
- Bike and Bean, 11 Martha St. serving the best burritos in town, along with a side of mountain and road bike gear.
- Katy's Cafe Washington St. (716) 699-8860 Coffee and espresso drinks, homemade baked goods, deli sandwiches, homemade soups and YUMMY ice cream treats!
- Ellicottville Depot Rt. 219 across from Holiday Valley (716) 699-4774 4pm - 12am wkdy, 4pm - 1am wkends. Pizza, wings and family menu.
- Dina's and The Loft at Dinas, Washington St. 7am - 9pm, weekdays 7am to 10 pm weekends (716) 699-5330. Unique fresh foods, pasta and salads.
- Ellicottville Brewing Company, Monroe St. (716) 699-2537 serving from 11:30 am - 10 pm. Microbrewery and eclectic American cuisine. Summer dinning in the Beer Garden is delightful!
- Ellicottville Coffee Company, 16 Washington (716)217-4047. Artisanal coffee shop experience. Hand crafted espresso drinks are prepared using Ellicottville Coffee Company’s own small batch roasted coffee beans.
- Finnerty's Tap Room, 10 Mill St. (716)699-1226, American style Bar & Grill. Good times!
- Gin Mill ,Washington St. (716) 699-2530 11am - 11pm weekdays, 11am - 12am weekends. Try the onion rings! Greatest burgers in town.
- Madigans, Washington St. (716) 699-4455. Daily home cooked lunches, Live Entertainment.
- Silver Fox, Hughey Alley, (716) 699-4672 Open 5pm-11pm. Fabulous menu and extensive wine list offer a casual fine dining including fresh fish, pastas, fresh cut steaks and seafood...and chicken wings! Catering service.Closed on Tuesdays. Open Dec. to April.
- Slopeside Bar & BBQ, (716)699-2227. Open seasonally December through March. Serving lunch and dinner daily, starting at 11 am. Late-night menu available from 10 pm – midnight. Conveniently located just 127 steps from the Sunrise Chair at Holiday Valley.
- Subway, 38 Washington St. (716) 699-2629. Fresh subs, salads, wraps, pizza
- Tee Bar, 8 Washington St. (716-699-9077. Frozen custard, ice cream, milkshakes, sundaes, seasonal novelties and homemade waffle cones Ellicottville branded tee shirts and toggery, too.
- The Banq, 9 Washington St. (716) 699-9143. Craft cocktails and small plates.
- Tim and Bonnie's Pizza, (716) 699-9021, at the Bowling Alley 2 Bristol Lane (off Fillmore). Pizzas and subs.
- Tim Hortons, located at the corner of 219 and 242 at the turn just before the Villlage.
- Villagio - Monroe St. Ellicottville's newest restaurant serving home made Italian favorites.
- West Rose, 23 Washington St. Open kitchen with contemporary American cuisine, woodburning pizza oven and cocktail bar.
- Winery of Ellicottville, Monroe St. (716) 699-1055 Taste and purchase bottles of these red and white wines made on property using local grapes from Chautauqua County. WineryOfEllicottville.com
- Katy's Fly In, Great Valley. Across Rt. 219 from the Great Valley airport!
- Myers Steakhouse & Inn (716) 945-3153 open for lunch and dinner. Steaks, of course! Plus 6 guest rooms. 460 Wildwood Ave., Salamanca
- Glendorn (800) 843-8568 Lunch 12-2, Dinner from 7 PM. Located near Bradford, PA, about 45 minutes from Holiday Valley. Open daily for lunches and dinners (with advance reservations.) Enjoy the Chef's evening tasting menu. The journey of your senses begins with regional ingredients, superb wines and signature dishes. Fine dining atmosphere in the 1920's era all-redwood lodge. The area's only Relais & Chateaux property.
- Sprague's Maple Farms Pancake House and Restaurant (716) 933-6637 8AM- 8PM Sun-Thurs; 8AM-9PM Fri-Sat A unique restaurant in Portville, NY (about 45 minutes from Holiday Valley) featuring their own maple syrup, magnificent pancakes and a full menu. Location: 1048 RT 305 Portville, NY 14770 www.spraguesmaplefarms.com