You must purchase all Tubing sessions online.
Snow tubing is fun for everyone; all you have to do is sit down, hang on and experience the exhilaration of pure winter fun! The Snow Tubing Park has up to 22 lanes that are 900 feet long and drop 100 vertical feet, plus a conveyor lift to bring you back up the hill! We supply the tubes. A special Little Tubers area is available, weather permitting, for children under 7 at a cost of $7. A cozy warming hut is at the base of the hill with a snack bar, fireplace and restrooms. Or you can warm up and rest outside at the giant bonfire pit and our 2 lean to's.
We replaced the main handle tow with a conveyor lift (think moving sidewalk like at the airport) in 2018. Just grab your tube and step on and up you go to the top. The advantage? More capacity means more rides for you! And, we purchased 3 state-of-the-art HKD fan guns and 6 new HKD tower guns for making more snow in a shorter time frame, using less energy. Everyone wins!
The Holiday Valley Tubing Company is located on the corner of Rt. 242 and Bryant Hill Road, New York - just 4 miles from Holiday Valley on the north side of Ellicottville. Sorry but due to COVID the shuttle service is not available this year.
Snow Tubing Park Schedule (weather permitting)
Standard Operation Schedule
Target Opening Date Dec. 17. Closing March 20, 2022
|Thursdays and Fridays||4:30 PM to 9 PM|
|Saturdays||10 AM to 9 PM|
|Sundays||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Special Holidays and Additional Days|
|Dec. 24||11AM to 4:30PM|
|Dec. 25||noon to 9PM|
|Dec. 26-Dec. 31||11AM to 9PM|
|Jan. 1||11AM to 9PM|
|Jan. 16||11AM to 9PM|
|Jan. 17`||11AM to 6PM|
|Feb. 20||10AM to 9PM|
|Feb. 21, 22, 23||10AM to 6PM|
|Feb 24, 25, 26||10AM to 9PM|
|Feb 27||10AM to 6PM|
Please note: occasionally the weather does not cooperate for tubing and we may not be able to keep our normal operating hours. Please check the snow report for any updates, or call 716-699-2345.
According to Snow Tubing Source, the Holiday Valley Tubing Company is the fifth largest park in the US! Read all about what SnowTubing Source has to say!
2021-22 Tubing Rates
2 Hour Slide
Li'l Tubers (purchase on site)
Minimum age requirement is 7 for the "big" hill. Only one person per tube admitted on the big hill.
What to wear tubing
Tubing can be rather chilly and it makes it a much more enjoyable experience if you dress for the weather. You can bundle yourself up like the Michelin Man or take advantage of the new technology in outdoor wear. The goal is to stay warm and dry, so cotton (gets cold and wet) is not recommended.
- Dress in layers with a wicking layer close to your skin, a polarfleece sweater and waterproof/windproof jacket on top.
- Wear flannel pajamas or long underwear under insulated water resistant pants on the bottom.
- On your feet, wear wool socks and comfortable insulated boots (not ski boots) that can be securely fastened.
- Wear a close fitting hat that won’t fall off as you’re sliding.
- Goggles and a scarf or neck warmer aren’t a bad idea if it is snowing or especially cold.
- Mittens are warmer than gloves, and make sure they are insulated and waterproof.
- Hats, gloves, neckwarmers and handwarmers are available at the Tubing Company, along with some fun logo’d sweatshirts and t-shirts.
Winter Service Animal Policy
Service Animals are not permitted on the lifts or on the tubing lanes.