We’re proud of our reputation as one of the friendliest resorts around. Customer service is a priority at Holiday Valley! If you are energetic, friendly and people-oriented, please take a moment to browse our job descriptions and fill out an application. Depending on the job and hours you work, Holiday Valley winter employees receive a season pass, free group lessons and rental equipment, and discounts in retail shops and food and beverage. Additional benefits vary by departments.
Jobs Currently Available
Life is short...Work someplace AWESOME! Fun jobs, great benefits, great customers! Looking for staff for lodging, housekeeping, food and beverage, lifeguarding, golf course, golf shop, Sky High Adventure Park and more.
Holiday Valley Rental Management: Looking to fill two key full time positions. A Rental Agent opening is available to a team player with a great attitude. We are also looking to fill a full time Maintenance position and are looking for a personable, self-motivated maintenance professional.
Sales & Communications Director: Be a leader to the sales department, develop leads, sell and help drive revenue growth for the resort. This position will also work in conjunction with Marketing on PR & Communication efforts. For more information check out this job description.
Golf Cart & Range Attendant: Start Immediately! 30-40 hours per week, pay is minimum wage plus tips, so a friendly and helpful attitude will pay off! Duties include driving and cleaning carts, picking the Range. Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Golf privileges included.
Tamarack Club: Holiday Valley's slopeside condo-hotel is Ellicottville's premier lodging facility. We are in need of full and part time front desk staff, (weekends and holidays required). We're also in need of housekeepers.
Holiday Valley Rental Management: Seasonal Housekeepers to clean and prepare Holiday Valley Rental Management properties for renters. Housekeeper job description.
Day Care: Child Day Care Assistant to work with various age groups at the Holiday Valley Day Care Center. Year 'round employment! Child Care Assistant details here.
Sodexo Live! at Holiday Valley Food and Beverage Positions available
- General Manager: team leader of a multi-faceted resort food and beverage operation. Salaried, year-round position. You can find more details about this opportunity when you click here.
- Operations Manager: second-in-command leader of all food and beverage operations at Holiday Valley. Salaried, year-round position. You can find more details about this opportunity when you click here.
- John Harvard’s Restaurant Head Chef
- Banquet Servers and Bartenders – Be a part of our growing team servicing weddings, social and corporate events
- Restaurant Line Cooks: Must have experience in high volume cooking, Serve Safe Certified
- Banquet Cooks: Experience in volume cooking and executing large events
- Lodge Supervisors
Sodexo Live! thrives on hiring people with strong people skills and the ability to work well with others and a desire to improve their career. Apply in person to our Sodexo Live! Front Office: EEO, 6557 Holiday Valley Road, Ellicottville, NY 14731 or call 716-699-2010.
How to Apply
Apply online here. Or download a Holiday Valley job application. Mail applications to Holiday Valley, PO Box 370, Ellicottville, NY, 14731 or drop them off at customer service in the Resort Services Center.