We’re proud of our reputation as one of the friendliest resorts around. Customer service is a priority at Holiday Valley! If you are energetic, friendly and people-oriented, please take a moment to browse our job descriptions and fill out an application. Depending on the job and hours you work, Holiday Valley winter employees receive a season pass, free group lessons and rental equipment, and discounts in retail shops and food and beverage. Additional benefits vary by departments.
Jobs Currently Available
Life is short...Work someplace AWESOME! Fun jobs, great benefits, great guests!
If you're looking to work with a great team of people, the Tamarack Club is hiring and will be hosting open interviews every Monday, Tuesday and Friday (until further notice) from 9AM to 2PM. Just stop by the lobby of the Tamarack Club with your resume and be ready to talk about why you are the right fit for the team!
Holiday Valley is seeking an experienced Director of Food & Beverage. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of food and beverage at the resort including three winter concessions locations, a full service restaurant and café, plus conferences and events, including weddings. Seeking a dynamic leader with experience leading teams across multiple venues. Click here for a full listing of job duties and compensation.
Double Black Diamond Golf Course: Looking for an enthusiastic, career motivated Outside Operations & Golf Shop Assistant who has a passion for golf who prioritizes customer service. PGA Level 1 or higher preferred but not mandatory. Click here for a full job description. Compensation is $15.50/hour when in the golf shop and 100% of tips when working Outside Operations.
School Age Child Care Program Assistant (Part Time): Seeking immediate school age child care staff to fill an Assistant position for our School Age Child Care Program.
Our School Age program follows the Ellicottville Central School district calendar. Staff would be scheduled Monday through Friday, from 3:00pm to 5:30pm. Staff would be required to work additional hours when there is a scheduled half day of school or full day shift when school is closed due to inclement weather or school is not in session. Hours could be scheduled up to 20 hours per week. Pay is $15/hour .
Customer Service Representatives: Assist our guests in obtaining passes, handle any guest’s concern and answer phones. Weekends and holidays are required. Compensation begins at $15.25/hour.
Mountain Operations: Looking to bring some team-focused, hard-working individuals on to the Snowmaking Team. As a Snowmaker, you will get to be out in the elements and help build out the mountain for our guests. This is a physically demanding and thrilling job (watch the sun rise from the top of the slopes!). Work with some of the most fascinating equipment on the mountain and help make it snow. Plus you'll get a season pass to ski or ride in your off time. Starting pay is $15.75 per hour. Experience is preferred but not necessary.
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent: The golf team is looking to add someone to its team who has a New York State pesticide applicators license, experience working with Turf grass and a strong desire to do great work and produce top quality results. Salary is $20 an hr. or comparable salary. Lots of summertime resort perks!
Snowsports Instructors: Holiday Valley Snowsports has limited positions available for experienced Ski and Snowboard instructors. Pay starting at $15.20 for part time instructors and $15.45 for full time instructors. More information can be found by clicking here.
Rental Management Full or Part Time Rental Agent: As a member of our Rental Management team, you will be helping our customers realize the greatest possible return on their real estate investment while keeping our company profitable and delivering the world class customer service that Holiday Valley is known for. Starting pay is $15/hour. Learn more about this great opportunity here.
Holiday Valley Rental Management: Seasonal Housekeepers to clean and prepare Holiday Valley Rental Management properties for renters. Click here for the Housekeeper job description. Rental Management is also looking to add a Seasonal Rental Agent to the team. $15.20/hour
The Inn at Holiday Valley: Looking for personable, outgoing people to join the team at The Inn to work the Front Desk; part time and full time positions are available and the pay is $15/hour. Also looking for Housekeepers. Part time and full time positions are available and the pay is $15.20/hour. Great Holiday Valley benefits! Apply in person at the Inn at Holiday Valley.
Tamarack Club: Holiday Valley's slopeside condo-hotel is Ellicottville's premier lodging facility. We are in need of full and part time front desk staff (weekends and holidays required). Pay begins at $15/hour. We're also in need of housekeepers and pay for that role is $15.20/hour. Click here for a full description of housekeeper duties.
Ellicottville Oasis Spa: The spa has an immediate need for patient-focused, reliable, hard-working Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Flexible schedules with both full time and part time opportunities. LMT's earn a 45% commisson on work. We value individual talents, unique personalities and we prioritize a life/work balance. Email us an inquiry today to start a new tomorrow at Ellicottville Oasis.
Sodexo Live! at Holiday Valley Food and Beverage Positions available:
- Baristas - Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Schedule an interview to meet our great team players. As a barista you will prepare and serve coffee, other beverages and food to guests at McCarty's cafe. Pay is $15/hour
- Bartenders - We are more than just drinks, apply today, be a part of the experience. As a bartender at Sodexo live you will mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages based on guest requests, verify identification and age of guests, accept payments, clean glasses and bar utensils and balance cash receipts to record sales. Pay rate is $9.45/hour plus tips
- Bussers - Help us reset. Oversee setting and resetting tables, fill beverages and clear tables at one of our lodges to provide a clean and tidy environment for restaurant patrons. This position pays $14.20/hour
- Cashiers - Have a special interest in customer service? Contact us today to schedule an interview. In this position, you will process credit, debit and cash payments, provide general customer service and greet customers. Pay is $15/hour
- Dishwashers - Want to work in an exciting environment, with an all-hands-on-deck team? Help keep our kitchen running clean. Unload cutlery and dishes and organize them into trays for the washer, may occasionally wash by hand. This job pays $15/hour
- Line Cooks - This is your opportunity to display your culinary skills. Prepare, cook and plate dishes at your assigned station. Clean up prep areas and make sure the kitchen is stocked. Pay range is $15-$17/hour
- Servers - Love meeting and greeting people? We would be happy to hire you! As a server at Sodexo live you will: Welcome and sit our guests, take food and drink orders, serve customers. Deliver memorable dining experiences by ensuring customer satisfaction. Servers make $9.45/hour plus tips
Sodexo Live! thrives on hiring people with strong people skills and the ability to work well with others and a desire to improve their career. Apply in person to our Sodexo Live! Front Office: EEO, 6557 Holiday Valley Road, Ellicottville, NY 14731 or call 716-699-2010.