Learn to Ski, Snowboard, Telemark or Cross Country Ski. Go With A Pro!
Holiday Valley Snowsports School is PSIA and AASI Certified. Skiing, snowboarding, cross country and telemark* skiing are taught by instructors who use the National ATM Method, giving consistency with other schools around the country. Our instructors attend continuing education clinics to familiarize themselves with the most recent teaching techniques, equipment innovations and the mental aspects of learning and improving your skiing or riding. The school offers children's lessons for kids from age 3 to 11 and adult lessons for ages 12 and up. Lessons are available during the day, 7 days a week and at night until March 13.
Cubs and Mountain Adventures Children's Programs for ages 3 to 11
Adult Ski and Snowboard Lessons for ages 12 and up
First time Learn to Ski or Ride Packages and tips for ages 12 and up
Private lessons for ages 3 and up. (telemark and cross country private available). Call 716-699-3506 to reserve a private lesson.
Read about our COVID Procedures for SnowSports Lessons and Programs. Here is a brief synopsis:
- Face coverings required at all times except when eating or actively skiing.
- Health screening required at check-in.
- Children's lessons limited to 6 students.
- Adult lessons limited to 10 students.
- We recommend that you register for lessons online and pre-registration is required on holidays.