Holiday Valley is committed to help our community, but each year we receive hundreds of donation requests. We evaluate requests and give preference to those that are ski or golf related, are in the Ellicottville community and/or have some relationship to Holiday Valley.
When requesting a donation please note:
- Send only one copy of your request
- The request must be in writing and submitted by mail to PO Box 370, Ellicottville, NY 14731 OR via FAX to (716) 699-5204.
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the fundraising event.
- Please include the following information:
- Name of organization making request
- Mailing address
- Contact person, telephone number and email address
- Purpose of the organization
- Explain the need for the donation
- Date of event
- Affiliation with Holiday Valley
- Copy of 501 (c) status
- One donation request per season per organization
- Must be ski or golf related or local organization. All requests will be considered and acted upon at the discretion of Holiday Valley.
- Organizations located in Western New York will be given first priority.
- Donation certificate expiration date cannot be extended.
- Certificates have no cash value and are valid only for what is stated on the certificate.
- We are unable to donate to:
- Individuals. However we do give to agencies that help individuals.
- Scholarships. We support education by awarding scholarships to area seniors.
- Professional development seminars and conferences.
- Employee recognition events.
- Political organizations or lobbying groups.
- Travel expenses for educational or extracurricular events.