We’re proud of our reputation as one of the friendliest resorts around. Customer service is a priority at Holiday Valley! If you are energetic, friendly and people-oriented, please take a moment to browse our job descriptions and fill out an application. Depending on the job and hours you work, Holiday Valley winter employees receive a season pass, free group lessons and rental equipment, and discounts in retail shops and food and beverage. Additional benefits vary by departments.
Jobs Currently Available
Life is short...Work someplace AWESOME! Fun jobs, great benefits, great guests! Looking for staff for lodging, housekeeping, food and beverage, Rental Management, Day Care and more.
If you're looking to work with a great team of people, the Tamarack Club is hiring and will be hosting open interviews every Monday, Tuesday and Friday (until further notice) from 9AM to 2PM. Just stop by the lobby of the Tamarack Club with your resume and be ready to talk about why you are the right fit for the team!
Sky High Adventure Park: Sky High Adventure Park is looking to add to its dedicated, adventure-loving team! So if you enjoy working outdoors with a fun group of people, Sky High might be the perfect fit for you. Park Monitor's assist guests as they make their way through the course and help with general equipment questions. Wages for Park Monitor's start at $15 an hour. Harness Attendants help Sky High guests put harnesses on and instruct them how to use the equipment as well of remove it after they are done climbing. Harness Attendants also oversee the general maintenance of the equipment. Wages start at $15 an hour.
Tamarack Club: Holiday Valley's slopeside condo-hotel is Ellicottville's premier lodging facility. We are in need of full and part time front desk staff, (weekends and holidays required). We're also in need of housekeepers.
Ellicottville Oasis Spa: The spa has an immediate need for patient-focused, reliable, hard-working Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Flexible schedules with both full time and part time opportunities. We value individual talents, unique personalities and we prioritize a life/work balance. Email us an inquiry today to start a new tomorrow at Ellicottville Oasis.
Holiday Valley Rental Management: Seasonal Housekeepers to clean and prepare Holiday Valley Rental Management properties for renters. Click here for the Housekeeper job description. Rental Management is also looking to add a Seasonal Rental Agent to the team.
Inn at Holiday Valley: Looking for personable, outgoing people to join the team at The Inn to work the Front Desk; part time and full time positions are available. Also looking for Housekeepers and General Building Maintenance. Part time and full time positions are available. Great Holiday Valley benefits! Apply in person at the Inn at Holiday Valley.
Day Care: Child Day Care Assistant to work with various age groups at the Holiday Valley Day Care Center. Year 'round employment! Child Care Assistant details here.
Sodexo Live! at Holiday Valley Food and Beverage Positions available:
- Baristas - Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Schedule an interview to meet our great team players. As a barista you will prepare and serve coffee, other beverages and food to guests at McCarty's cafe.
- Bartenders - We are more than just drinks, apply today, be a part of the experience. As a bartender at Sodexo live you will mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages based on guest requests, verify identification and age of guests, accept payments, clean glasses and bar utensils and balance cash receipts to record sales.
- Bussers - Help us reset. Oversee setting and resetting tables, fill beverages and clear tables at one of our lodges to provide a clean and tidy environment for restaurant patrons.
- Cashiers - Have a special interest in customer service? Contact us today to schedule an interview. In this position, you will process credit, debit and cash payments, provide general customer service and greet customers.
- Dishwashers - Want to work in an exciting environment, with an all-hands-on-deck team? Help keep our kitchen running clean. Unload cutlery and dishes and organize them into trays for the washer, may occasionally wash by hand.
- Line Cooks - This is your opportunity to display your culinary skills. Prepare, cook and plate dishes at your assigned station. Clean up prep areas and make sure the kitchen is stocked.
- Servers - Love meeting and greeting people? We would be happy to hire you! As a server at Sodexo live you will: Welcome and sit our guests, take food and drink orders, serve customers. Deliver memorable dining experiences by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Sodexo Live! thrives on hiring people with strong people skills and the ability to work well with others and a desire to improve their career. Apply in person to our Sodexo Live! Front Office: EEO, 6557 Holiday Valley Road, Ellicottville, NY 14731 or call 716-699-2010.
How to Apply
Apply online here. Or download a Holiday Valley job application. Mail applications to Holiday Valley, PO Box 370, Ellicottville, NY, 14731 or drop them off at customer service in the Resort Services Center.