Spruce Lake Activities
Hike, drive or ride the chairlift to Spruce Lake on top of the mountain on summer weekends and enjoy the beautiful views. Weekend chairlift rides to Spruce Lake are available from June 24 through October 29. The gate at the top of Holiday Valley Road is locked at 5:30 daily.
Spruce Lake Guidelines
Spruce Lake is a beautiful area, please help us keep it clean and enjoyable for all by following these guidelines...
- No motorized vehicles are permitted
- PFD's are required for all boats and SUP's
- Glass bottles are not permitted at Spruce Lake
- Please take all waste with you, leave no trace
- Alcohol is not permitted at Spruce Lake
- Spruce Lake area closes at dusk.
- Overnight camping is not permitted
- Swimming is not recommended
- Avoid blooms while boating and fishing
Summer Service Animal Chairlift Policy
Service Animals are not permitted to ride Holiday Valley chairlifts. We do transport guest and animal as needed by Ranger vehicle when request can be reasonably accommodated with advance notice.