John Harvard's Brew House
The John Harvard's Experience
Enjoy slopeside dining at John Harvard's Brew House, located in the Tamarack Club, serving a wide range of "comfort foods" for lunch and dinner daily. The Bar features 12 beers on tap including our own John Harvard's microbrews, Ellicottville Brewing Company and Southern Tier Brewery.
You will find a selection of some of our own ales and lagers, brewed right here in Ellicottville. They are brewed according to the recipes of William Shakespeare (we believe). According to legend, the recipes were brought to America in 1637 by John Harvard, after whom Harvard University is named. Here you'll also find a menu of honest food, prepared from the freshest ingredients and with the same care and thoughtfulness as our beers.
We offer services to our guests such as take out cuisine, summer time poolside service, room service at the Tamarack Club and nightly dinner specials. Our summertime outdoor patio overlooks the pools and the golf course.
October Local Harvest Menu
Enjoy special additions to our menu during the month of October featuring warming fall dishes paired with local craft beers and wine.
John Harvard's Brew House Overview:
- Hours of Operation: Fall 2020, John Harvard's is open from 4PM to 9PM Monday through Thursday and noon to 9PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Seating is available outside or inside. Please wear your face covering when entering the restaurant. Group size maximum of 10.
- Payment: American Express, Master Card, Visa
- Features: Great Beer List, Outside Seating, Microbrews, Catering, Family Friendly Atmosphere, First Come First Serve, Takeout Items, Room Service at Tamarack
- Cuisine: Casual American
- Ambiance: Casual, Fun, Family Friendly
- John Harvards Menu summer 2020