Grab your friends and family and head over to the Holiday Valley Tubing Company. Tubing is fun for all ages. All you have to do is sit down, hang on and experience the exhilaration of pure winter fun! The Tubing Park has up to 22 lanes that are 900 feet long and drop 100 feet in vertical, plus 2 handle tows to pull you back up the hill! The Holiday Valley Tubing Company is located on Rt. 242, just 4 miles from Holiday Valley on the north side of Ellicottville. A FREE shuttle service to and from Holiday Valley is available every two hours during operating hours. Pickup is at the Resort Services Center. Weather permitting, the Holiday Valley Tubing Company will run from January 1 through March 22, 2015 weather permitting.
According to Snow Tubing Source, the Holiday Valley Tubing Company is the fifth largest park in the US! Read all about it here!
2014-15 Tubing Rates
age 15 & under
|2 Hour Slide||16||8|
|3 Hour Slide||18||9|
|Last 1.5 hrs of the day||14|
Minimum age/height requirement is 7 years old and 42" tall. A special Little Tubers area is available, weather permitting, for younger children at a cost of $5. A cozy warming hut is at the base of the hill with a snack bar, fireplace and restrooms. Or you can warm up and rest outside at the giant bonfire pit.
Tubing is an awesome activity for groups because it is fun for everyone! Group rates for 15 or more people are available with advanced reservations. Contact Group Sales to find out about booking the park for an event. Call us for ideas on group outings, team building or birthday parties, 716-699-2345, ext. 4406.
During the winter season, the park is open Thursdays and Fridays from 4:30 PM to 9 PM, Saturdays from 11AM to 9PM and Sundays from 11AM to 6PM. The Tubing Park will also be open Christmas week, Canadian Friendship Week, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Week and March Break, schedule below.
|Special Holiday Hours||2014-2015|
| Jan1-Jan 9
Tubing Company will operate weather permitting. Snowmaking ongoing as temperatures permit. Check the snow report page for additional hours or changes in schedule.
|Day||Pick-up at Resort Services||Pick up at Tubing Co.|
|Thursday/Friday||5PM, 7PM||5:15PM, 7:15, 9:15|
|Saturday||11AM, 1PM, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00||11:15AM, 1:15PM, 3:15, 5:15, 7:15, 9:15|
|Sunday & Holidays||11AM, 1PM, 3:00, 5:00||11:15AM, 1:15PM, 3:15, 5:15, 6:30|
What to wear tubing
Tubing can be rather chilly and it makes it a much more enjoyable experience if you dress for the weather. You can bundle yourself up like the Michelin Man, just like your mom did for you when you were a kid, or take advantage of the new technology in outdoor wear. The goal is to stay warm and dry, so cotton (gets cold and wet) is not recommended.
- Dress in layers with a wicking layer close to your skin, a polarfleece sweater and waterproof/windproof jacket on top.
- Wear flannel pajamas or long underwear under insulated water resistant pants on the bottom.
- On your feet, wear wool socks and comfortable insulated boots (not ski boots) that can be securely fastened.
- Wear a close fitting hat that won’t fall off as you’re sliding.
- Goggles and a scarf or neck warmer aren’t a bad idea if it is snowing or especially cold.
- Mittens are warmer than gloves, and make sure they are insulated and waterproof.
- Hats, gloves, neckwarmers and handwarmers are available at the Tubing Company, along with some fun logo’d sweatshirts and t-shirts.