Fall Foliage Weekends
Sat 1st – Sun 30th Oct 2022 11AM – 5PM
Take a ride up Spruce Lake chairlift on Saturdays and Sundays through October 31, weather permitting. Mardi Gras lift will be open for Fall Festival, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 8-9 and then again the following weekend, Oct. 15-16.
- $12 per person, kids 6 and under are free. We highly recommend purchasing lift tickets in advance. Please note: dogs, backpacks or bags are not permitted on the lift.
- Sky High Adventure Park is open on weekends through October 30 including the Aerial Park, Mountain Coaster, Climbing Forest, Gem Mining and e-bike rentals.
- Hike the miles and miles of trails at Holiday Valley...or try our Geocaching treasure hunt!
- Explore the 32 miles of WNYMBA Mountain Biking trails on the state land behind Holiday Valley. A detailed topographical map is available at the Inn at Holiday Valley front desk, $10 to support WNYMBA.
- The 18 hole Double Black Diamond Golf Course is truly spectacular in the fall.
- American Hawkeye Birds of Prey plans to have birds on display/flying at the top of Spruce..
- October 8 Fall Scramble! 4 or 8 mile trail run starting with a chairlift ride to the top of Spruce.
- The Inn, Tamarack and Rental Management Properties have great prices for lodging all through the fall.
Events and activities will be held weather permitting. Other family friendly activities will take place, stay tuned.