Age Group: 6-12 years old
- Ability Level: Group lesson for skiers in the intermediate through advanced skill range.
- Lesson Time: A.M. Session 10 a.m.–Noon; P.M. Session 1–3 p.m; All Day Session 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Lesson Cost: $82 for a half-day session; $125 for an all-day session.
- Includes: Lift ticket, lesson with cocoa break and progress report. All-day session includes supervised lunch period with complimentary meal.
- Lift(s) Used: Trailblazers begin on the Creekside Quad chairlift; then depending on the abilities and goals of the group, these children could use any or all of the lifts at the resort.
- Terrain Used: Depending on the skill level and goals of the class, Trailblazers may ski most any of the slopes and trails at the resort; from the easiest to some of the most difficult.
- In A Nutshell: Trailblazer is the highest skill level classification in our group lesson system. While some Trailblazers have all they can handle on an easy green run, other kids in this group ski black diamond steeps and bumps with ease.
- During the initial skills assessment period, children are observed making a series of turns and placed in groups of like age and ability to help set the atmosphere for a successful lesson.
- The Next Level: Additional challenge and specialized coaching can be found in the form of private lessons through the Mountain Adventures Program in our regular ski school or competitive programs in junior racing, freestyle and freeride disciplines - offered at the Mountain Sports Center.