Age Group: For 4-5 year-old skiers or snowboarders
- Reservations available online, beginning November 14. Call (716) 699-3505 with any questions.
- Ability Level: All abilities with limited size small group lessons for young skiers.
- Lesson Time: Morning Session 10 AM to Noon; or Afternoon Session 1 – 3 PM.
- Includes: Lift ticket, rental equipment (if needed), a two-hour lesson block with cocoa break and progress report.
- Lift Used: Cubs use the Magic Carpet/Boardwalk lift.
- Terrain Used: Depends on the ability level of the student. Cubs begin the lesson with boot games and drills on flat terrain without and with their skis on. Cubs progress to the slightly-inclined terrain serviced by the Magic Carpet/Boardwalk.
- In A Nutshell: This is the ideal lesson group for younger children and also serves as a refresher course for kids who have taken the beginner lesson but are not yet able to control their turns or stop on command.
Cub lessons may be combined with Day Care. Please call (716) 699-3933 for a reservation if Day Care is required.