Age Group 6-12 years-old
- Ability Level: Group lesson for low-level novice snowboarders (riders).
- Lesson Time: A.M. Session 10 a.m.–Noon; P.M. Session 1–3 p.m; All Day Session 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Lesson Cost: $82 for a half-day session; $125 for an all-day session.
- Includes: Lift ticket, lesson with cocoa break and progress report. All-day session includes supervised lunch period with complimentary meal. * Please note that upper-level lessons DO NOT INCLUDE rental equipment. Children’s rentals are available in the Creekside Lodge.
- Lift(s) Used: Bull Doggers use the Creekside Quad chairlift until they are ready to transition to easy “Green Circle” terrain on the mountain.
- Terrain Used: Bull Doggers remain on the School Haus run until they are able to link turns in both directions and safely control speed. Bull Doggers practice and drill on the changing pitch of School Haus Run to solidify their grasp on the fundamental movements of the sport before moving up onto the mountain for their first “Green Circle” runs.
- In A Nutshell: Very often, children at this level build confidence and improve fundamental skills with every single trip down School Haus Run. For this reason, Bull Doggers are patiently given the time to progress to the point where they are ready for the transition to the longer, more challenging runs up on the mountain. The Next Level: It’s the goal of the Bull Doggers group to progress enough on School Haus to be able to successfully snowboard on the mountain. Once a Bull Dogger experiences a successful trip or two down a green circle run, he/she will be ready to move up to the Bronc’ Busters group.