Bull Doggers Level 2 Snowboarders
Age Group 6-12 years-old
- Ability Level: Group lesson for low-level novice snowboarders (riders).
- Lesson Time: A.M. Session 10 a.m.–Noon; P.M. Session 1–3 p.m; All Day Session 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Lesson Cost: $87 for a half-day session; $131 for an all-day session.
- Includes: Lift ticket, lesson with cocoa break and progress report. All-day session includes supervised lunch period with complimentary meal. * Please note that upper-level lessons DO NOT INCLUDE rental equipment. Children’s rentals are available in the Creekside Lodge.
- Lift(s) Used: Bull Doggers begin with the Magic Carpet/Boardwalk lift and progress to the Slippery Streets Carpet and Creekside Quad, as skill level warrants.
- Terrain Used: Bull Doggers work higher and higher up the Slippery Streets area and progress to the School Haus Run (the “Bunny Hill”) as skills improve.
- In A Nutshell: This lesson is for a child who has just progressed from the beginner “Goat Ropers” lesson and wants to build on the fundamental skills to improve confidence and ability. This child typically can stop on command and can make rudimentary changes of direction (turns).
- The Next Level: Bull Doggers moving to the next level typically progress into our Range Rider (Level 3) group.