John Harvard's Brew House
The John Harvard's Experience
Enjoy slopeside dining at John Harvard's Brew House, located in the Tamarack Club, serving a wide range of "comfort foods" for lunch and dinner daily. The Bar features 24 beers on tap including our own John Harvard's microbrews, Ellicottville Brewing Company and Southern Tier Brewery.
You will find a selection of some of our own ales and lagers, brewed right here in Ellicottville. They are brewed according to the recipes of William Shakespeare (we believe). According to legend, the recipes were brought to America in 1637 by John Harvard, after whom Harvard University is named. Here you'll also find a menu of honest food, prepared from the freshest ingredients and with the same care and thoughtfulness as our beers.
We offer services to our guests such as take out cuisine, summer time poolside service, room service at the Tamarack Club and nightly dinner specials. Summertime outdoor patio overlooking the pools and the golf course.
John Harvard's Brew House Overview:
- Hours of Operation: Lunch & Dinner daily.
- New for summer 2018, Sunday Brunch from 10AM to 2PM, $12.
- Price: $5.99 - $24.99
- Payment: American Express, Master Card, Visa
- Features: Great Beer List, Outside Seating, Microbrews, Catering, Family Friendly Atmosphere, First Come First Serve, Takeout Items, Room Service at Tamarack
- Cuisine: Casual American
- Seating- 134 dining, 38 Bar and Lounge with Overflow Dining and Private Rooms on a Space Available Basis.
- Ambiance: Casual, Fun, Family Friendly
- John Harvards Menu