Rail Rider Jamboree Music Festival
Sat 18th Mar 2023 2PM – 10PM
This is the concert you've been waiting for! We are proud to announce that the Rail Rider Jamboree Music Festival is back on Saturday, March 18 with a great lineup of bluegrass/americana bands; headlined by Dark Star Orchestra!
Also featuring: Gantzer & Friends, Eggy, Grub, Buffalo Brass Machine and Bluegrass and Bloody's with Folkfaces.
Great food, beverages and a laid back vibe.
Schedule of Events
• Friday night: Live music (Grub) at the T-Bar from 7-10 pm with a tasting by Southern Tier. This event is free and open to the public.
• Saturday morning: Live music (Folk Faces) at Cabana Bar from 11 am – 1 pm. This event is free and open to the public.
• Saturday Main Event: Festival from 1 pm to about 10 pm at the Base Area Parking Lot above the Resort Services Center. Tickets available online or at the box office tent outside the entrance.
• The Main Lodge, Ullr Bar and John Harvard’s will be open after the festival and offer drinks, restrooms and an ATM. Concert-goers can wait for a shuttle or a pickup inside the Main Lodge.
Rail Rider Parking and Shuttle Information
• Limited free parking is available at the Event Site (Holiday Valley Base Area Parking Lot). To access on-site parking, turn onto Holiday Valley Road and drive .6 miles up the hill (past the Holiday Valley Main Lodge). Turn left into the Base Area Parking Lot.
• Free parking is also available at the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot. The SnowPine Chair Parking Lot is located .4 miles south of the intersection of Route 219 and Holiday Valley Road.
• Concert-goers can be dropped off at the Event Site. To access the drop off zone, turn onto Holiday Valley Road and drive .3 miles up the hill to the Holiday Valley Main Lodge. Turn left into the Main Lodge drop off zone. Guests can also be picked up in this area at the end of the night.
• Regular shuttle service is available from noon until midnight between the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot and the Event Site. For your safety, DO NOT WALK along Route 219 to the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot. You must take a shuttle.
• Shuttle service to the Event Site is also available to any lodging guest staying at a Holiday Valley property. The Event Site is walkable from the Inn at Holiday Valley and the Tamarack Club.
Head over to the Rail Rider Jamboree Music Festival website for more information.