Resort Overview - Trail Map
Click map above to view a high-resolution map.
Please note: The trail rating system is on a scale relative to the terrain at Holiday Valley.
|1. Mardi Gras Xpress Quad||4400'|
|2. Chute Quad||1800'|
|3. Cindy's Quad||2200'|
|4. Yodeler Quad||2000'|
|5. Morning Star Express Quad||2580'|
|6. SnowPine Quad||2100'|
|7. Creekside Quad||875'|
|8. Tannenbaum Express Quad||2700'|
|9. Eagle Quad||2000'|
|10. Sunrise Quad||2000'|
|11. Spruce Lake Quad||2900'|
|12. Ski School Tow||400'|
Download a printable trail map.
Woods Skiing and Riding
The woods are available to expert skiers and riders and are not open, closed or marked. Woods are littered with rocks, stumps, fallen trees and other objects that can damage you and your equipment. It is recommended you ski or ride in groups of at least 3.
Do not go into the woods after 3 PM. Respect your ability level. Boundary woods can lead you away from Holiday Valley. Know where you are going and dress properly.
Your Responsibility Code
Know the code. It's your responsibility. This is a partial list, please be safety conscious.
1. Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. Don't stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
4. Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
6. Always use devices to prevent runaway equipment.
7. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.