Holiday Valley has three base lodges, each with food service, ticket sales and restrooms. You’ll find each lodge has its own personality.
Holiday Valley Lodge/Base Area
This lodge is the first building you'll see as you drive up the Holiday Valley Road. It is centrally located at the base of Mardi Gras and Cindy’s Lifts. The Holiday Valley Lodge is the newest and largest base lodge at the resort and houses the Mountainside Grill and Pizza, McCarty Café and bakery, the Ullr Bar and T-Bar, conference rooms, the Day Care Center, picnic space, the Rental/High Performance Center, restrooms, locker, ski & basket checks, the Adult Snowsports School Desk, an ATM Machine and free WiFi.
- Base Area: In the vicinity of the Holiday Valley Lodge, you will find the Mountain Sports Shop, the Creekside Lodge (home to Mountain Adventures Children’s Ski & Snowboard School and Adult Beginner's Center) and the site of free Mountain Tours (available weekends and holidays at 10:30AM). A 5 minute parking lot is located in the front of the HV Lodge, then park across the road and take the free shuttle to the Lodge, available weekends and holidays from 9 AM to 6 PM approximately, depending on traffic.
- Resort Services Center: Distinguished by it's large stone tower with the Holiday Valley sign, the RSC is home to the Customer Service Office, Group Sales Office, Lost & Found, Lower Ski Patrol room, Safety & Security, Skier Drop Off, Ticket Sales and Administrative Offices.
- Customer Service: Holiday Valley is noted for exceptional Customer Service. We pay attention to the details! During winter season, our office is open and ready to help from 8 AM to 11 PM daily. Spring, summer and fall hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 Monday through Friday.
- Gift Cards are available at the Customer Service office or online. They are truly a one-size-fits-all gift as they can be purchased in any amount, and can be used for any product or service at Holiday Valley, all year long. Gift cards are valid for 2 years after purchase.
- The Tamarack Club: Newly opened in December of 2009, the Tamarack is a condominium/hotel just steps away from the slopes and the golf course. 138 one, two and three bedroom suites and deluxe hotel rooms are available for rent. Guests have use of the indoor/outdoor year 'round pool, two hot tubs, sauna, exercise room, underground parking and ski storage. The Tamarack Club is also home of the lively John Harvard's Brew House serving lunch and dinner and 24 beers on tap, as well as the full service Falling Waters Spa.
- The Overlook Terrace: Located between the Lodge and the Tamarack Club, the Overlook Terrace is a place for outdoor gatherings, picnics and meetings. There's a large fireplace and cozy seating and makes a great spot to meet your family or friends after skiing.
The spectacular Yodeler Lodge is at the base of the Yodeler Quad Chair and was the site of the original lodge at Holiday Valley. This lodge houses the Marketplace Cafe, two lounges, Seasonal Locker Rooms, coin lockers, an ATM Machine , the Mountain Sports Shop and free WiFi. The Upper Ski Patrol and Training Center are adjacent to Yodeler Lodge.
This lodge, at the base of the Tannenbaum Express Quad and Spruce Lake Quad, is especially family friendly. Here you’ll find the Seven Headwalls Cafe, the Loft for coffee and snacks, the main picnic area, a ski-on, ski-off deck, restrooms, ticket sales, free WiFi , coin lockers and the Bill Lounsbury Adaptive Ski Center.
Wireless internet connection is available throughout the Valley, including all guest rooms at the Inn, the Inn's lobby, the Tamarack Club, McCarty Café and patio, the Holiday Valley Lodge, Yodeler Lodge and Tannenbaum Lodge. Access is free!
To set up your computer, configure your wireless card as needed. Make sure that encryption (WEP ) is disabled. Select or enter SSID "HVWiFi". Launch your browser and you're on!