1. Can we use the Inn or Tamarack's amenities if we are lodging in a condo or off site?
Sorry the Inn and Tamarack amenities including the pool are reserved for registered guests exclusive use.
2. Can you pay to use the pool?
Only registered guests may use the pool, except guests of Falling Waters Spa at the Tamarack Club, who may use the Pool and Hot tub on the day of their appointment.
3. Are there hair dryers in the rooms?
There are hair dryers in all of the Inn and Tamarack Guest rooms. If you're staying in a condo, best bet is to bring your own.
4. Are there kitchenettes in the rooms?
The Suites at the Inn have microwaves but for a Full kitchen you would want to choose one of our Rental Properites or the Tamarack Club suites. The Sugar Pine Lodge suites include mini-refrigerators and wet bar.
5. Will the shuttle take us to town?
At this point there is no shuttle service to the Village, but that may change by season start.
6. Do you provide babysitters, or do you have a babysitting service?
We have a babysitter list that is collected by our Day Care Center
7. What are the hours for making reservations?
During the Ski Season Central Reservations is open Daily from 8:30 – 10pm. ON LINE reservations can be made 24hrs a day
8. If we book on line is the rate the same as making a phone call?
You are able to book the same rooms at the same rates on line as you can with our Central Reservations… Packages must to be booked through Central Reservations. CALL 716-699-2345 OR 1-800-323-0020.
9. Do repeat guests get a special rate?
All of our guests are important to us. Sign up for the Last Minute Club for notification of special deals and last minute availability.
10. When can we make reservations for 2012-13?
At the Inn at Holiday Valley we take reservations more than a year in advance. At Tamarack, we open up availability on the first of the month for the same month next year. So on Feb 1, 2012 you can start booking for the month of Feb 2013. At Holiday Valley Rental Management, we start taking reservations on June 1 for the upcoming season.
11. How do we get an early check in?
Due to our high occupancy check in begins at 4pm each day at Tamarack, 3PM at the Inn at Holiday Valley. You may pre-register for your room at the Inn, Tamarack and Holiday Valley Rental Properties. While we try to accommodate requests for early check in when possible, frequently we are not able to allow occupancy prior to 3pm. We recommend that you pack your gear so that you can hit the slopes while you wait for the check in time to begin.
12. Can we have a Late Check out?
Given the high occupancy levels of the Ski Season it is rare that we are able to extend late check out. You may call the front desk the day of your departure to inquire. We honor this request whenever possible but in the winter months it is rare that we can.
13. Do we have to bring our own Linens, paper towels etc when staying in the condos and private homes?
We provide linens and paper towels for our Tamarack and Rental Management Guests use during their stay… Please bring any groceries you would like for your visit. Firewood is provided for guests of SnowPine Village. The fireplaces in Tamarack are gas. Wood bundles and firelogs are for sale at the Rental Management Office for other units. Please note some of our units have gas fireplaces – no fuss no muss!
14. Is it worth while to be placed on the waitlist for cancellations?
Yes it sure is, as we receive cancellations of reservations we offer available rooms to those on our waitlist first prior to opening the room up for sale to the general public
15. Should we make our reservation far in advance or can we book last minute?
We always advise making advance reservations, we are frequently at full occupancy. But, if you are able to make last minute plans, give us a call and we might have just the spot for you! Or we can recommend other hotels, b&b's or lodges nearby.