The Dining Guide
Dining at Holiday Valley
Enjoy slopeside dining at John Harvard's Brew House, located in the Tamarack Club. Serving lunch and dinner daily featuring a huge selection of craft brewed beers on tap and the best stone hearth pizza in town! For bagels, cinnamon rolls, fresh breads, deli sandwiches, Starbucks espresso and brewed coffee and more, visit McCarty Cafe on the lower level of the Holiday Valley Lodge. Try a variety of fare at the Marketplace in the Yodeler Lodge and the Mountainside Grill at the Holiday Valley Lodge featuring soups and chowders, deli bar, salad bar, specialty grilled items and brick oven baked pizzas. Tannenbaum's Seven Headwalls Cafe serves sizzling salads, specialty grilled items, and hearty soups and chili. The Loft at Tannenbaum serves Starbucks espresso, brewed coffee and snacks. Full service cafeterias are located in all three base lodges.
Picnickers are welcome at the Tannenbaum Lodge, the ground floor of the Yodeler Lodge and upstairs and on all the decks at the Holiday Valley Lodge. Picnicking is also available on outside decks, and at the 5 on-mountain lean-tos and warming huts located at the top of Maple Leaf, Cindy's, Edelweiss, or Mardi Gras or mid-way down Mistletoe. The the Champagne Sundeck located outside the Yodeler Lodge featuring a roof shelter, a stone fireplace and really cool firepit!
Ellicottville Dining Guide
- John Harvard's Brew House at Holiday Valley (716) 699-5350. Open year 'round for Lunch and Dinner from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Awesome view of the slopes and the pools with a lively atmosphere and tantalizing food. Stone hearth baked pizzas, fresh salads, hearty burgers and tempting desserts. Click here to view our extensive menu.
- The Marketplace Cafe at Yodeler Lodge. Open daily during lift operating hours.
A variety of hot and delicious foods including homemade soups, made to order deli sandwiches, hearth baked pizza and favorites from the grill.
- McCarty Café at Holiday Valley Winter hours: 7:30 AM-9:30 PM. Summer 7 AM to 3PM
serving Starbucks coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, teas and mouth-watering baked goods and deli sandwiches, located in the Holiday Valley Lodge. Golfers can call from the 9th tee to order lunch to go at the turn!
- Holiday Valley Food Service 716-699-2010
Catering Service. Call for Banquet, wedding, catering needs.
- American Legion Maples Rd, Ellicottville 11:30am - 12 am Great Friday night Fish Fry
- Balloons on Monroe St. 11:30 am - 10 pm. Burgers, specialty sandwiches, chicken wings, groups welcome.
- The Barn on Monroe St. (716) 699-4600 5pm-10pm, lunch on Sat. only. Full menu with dining by the great stone fireplace.
- Birdwalk Rt. 242 near the Tubing Park. (716) 699-2749 5-9pm weekdays, 5-11pm weekends. Steaks and seafood plus brick oven pizza.
- Cadillac Jacks at the base of Holiday Valley Road 716-699-5161. Casual dining and kids menu. Pool tables!
- Coffee Culture 38 Washington St. 716-699-1111. Coffee, espresso, teas, sandwiches and pastries.
- Katy's Cafe Washington St. 716-699-8860
Coffee and espresso drinks, homemade baked goods, deli sandwiches, homemade soups and YUMMY ice cream treats!
- Ellicottville Depot Rt. 219 across from Holiday Valley 716-699-4774 4pm - 12am wkdy, 4pm - 1am wkends. Pizza, wings and family menu.
- Dina's and The Loft at Dinas, Washington St. 7am - 9pm, weekdays 7am to 10 pm weekends (716)699-5330. Unique fresh foods, pasta and salads.
- DJ's Washington St. 716-699-8966 6am-2 pm daily. The place to go for a REAL breakfast!
- Ellicottville Brewing Company, Monroe St. (716) 699-2537 serving from 11:30 am - 10 pm. Microbrewery and eclectic American cuisine. Summer dinning in the Beer Garden is delightful!
- Gin Mill ,Washington St. 716-699-2530 11am - 11pm weekdays, 11am - 12am weekends. Try the onion rings! Greatest burgers in town.
- Hoagies Subs & Pizza, Monroe St. (716) 699-4696. Pizzas, subs, tacos and salad.
- Kabob Kafe, new location on Washington St. 716-699-2599. Open for lunch and dinner. Serving an international cuisine of Greek, mediterranean...kabobs, gyros, souvlaki, curry with a few American favorites like burgers and wings.
- Madigans, Washington St. 716-699-4455. Daily home cooked lunches, Live Entertainment.
- Riley's Restaurant 7734 Rt. 219 716-699-2359. 5 miles north of Ellicottville, serving a wide variety from sandwiches to entrees. Wonderful homemade soups, friendly service.
- Silver Fox, Hughey Alley, 716-699-4672 Open 5pm-11pm. Fabulous menu and extensive wine list offer a casual fine dining including fresh fish, pastas, fresh cut steaks and seafood...and chicken wings! Catering service.Closed on Tuesdays. Open Dec. to April.
- Subway, 38 Washington St. 716-699-2629. Fresh subs, salads, wraps, pizza
- Tim and Bonnie's Pizza, (716) 699-9021, at the Bowling Alley 2 Bristol Lane (off Fillmore). Pizzas and subs.
- Tips Up Cafe (716) 699-2136 Open from 4:30pm-11pm. Fresh seafood, pasta and steaks, delicious desserts!
- Winery of Ellicottville, Monroe St. (716) 699-1055 Taste and purchase bottles of these red and white wines made on property using local grapes from Chautauqua County. WineryOfEllicottville.com
- Myers Steakhouse & Inn 716-945-3153 open for lunch and dinner
Steaks, of course! Plus 6 guest rooms. 460 Wildwood Ave., Salamanca
- Carson's Ashford House 716-942-3840 4:30-8:30 Thur-Sun Homestyle meals by the fireside. Rt. 219 in Ashford Hollow
- Glendorn 800-843-8568 Lunch 12-2, Dinner from 7 PM
Located near Bradford, PA, about 45 minutes from Holiday Valley. Open daily for lunches and dinners (with advance reservations.) Enjoy the Chef's evening tasting menu. The journey of your senses begins with regional ingredients, superb wines and signature dishes. Fine dining atmosphere in the 1920's era all-redwood lodge. The area's only Relais & Chateaux property.
- Sprague's Maple Farms Pancake House and Restaurant 716-933-6637 8AM- 8PM Sun-Thurs; 8AM-9PM Fri-Sat
A unique restaurant in Portville, NY (about 45 minutes from Holiday Valley) featuring their own maple syrup, magnificent pancakes and a full menu. Location: 1048 RT 305 Portville, NY 14770 www.spraguesmaplefarms.com