John Harvard's Brew House
John Harvard’s Brew House, located in the Tamarack Club at Holiday Valley is a lively restaurant and bar serving a wide range of "comfort" food and over 20 craft beers on tap.
At John Harvard's Tamarack location, you will find a selection of some of our own ales and lagers, brewed right here in Ellicottville. They are brewed according to the recipes of William Shakespeare (we believe). According to legend, the recipes were brought to America in 1637 by John Harvard, after whom Harvard University is named. Here you'll also find a menu of honest food, prepared from the freshest ingredients and with the same care and thoughtfulness as our beers.
For the 6th year in a row, John Harvard’s won medals at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver. John Harvard's also received two more medals for the trophy case at the World Beer Championships in January 2009.
We offer services to our guests such as take out cuisine, summer time poolside service, room service at the Tamarak Club and nightly dinner specials. Summertime outdoor patio overlooking the pools and the golf course.
John Harvard's Brew House Overview:
- Hours of Operation: Lunch & Dinner daily.
- Price: $5.99 - $24.99
- Payment: American Express, Master Card, Visa
- Features: Great Beer List, Outside Seating, Microbrews, Catering, Family Friendly Atmosphere, First Come First Serve, Takeout Items, Room Service at Tamarack
- Cuisine: Casual American
- Seating- 134 dining, 38 Bar and Lounge with Overflow Dining and Private Rooms on a Space Available Basis.
- Ambiance: Casual, Fun, Family Friendly
- Click Here for a downloadable menu