Adventure Care Day Camp
Calling all kids who love the outdoors, love to play in the woods, hike, make crafts, learn about nature and generally just GET REALLY MUDDY!!! Holiday Valley's Summer Adventure Care is for children who have graduated from Kindergarden through age 12. Sessions run Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:00 and your child can be enrolled for a day, a week or the entire season. Call for more information, 716-699-3933.
To Mom and Dad...
Adventure Care is a great program for working parents. It's full of lots of healthy outdoor fun for your children. Please pack a lunch and snacks for your child. Please download and complete this medicals form and return it to the Day Care Center before the first day of camp. Pre-registration is required. Children should be dropped off at the Day Care Center in the Holiday Valley Lodge and picked up at the Holiday Valley pools. The price for Adventure Care is $63.00/day. Swimming lessons are also available for children ages 4 and up who have a willingness to swim.
If you are looking for weekend care, call the Day Care center for a list of babysitters, 716-699-3933. Call Monday through Friday between 8AM and 6PM.
Weekly Schedule 2013
• 06/24/13 – 06/28/13 Earth and Nature Week—Week of learning the importance of recycle, reduce, reuse and keeping the earth clean.
• 07/01/13 – 07/05/13 Fort and Trail Week—Week of hiking, learning about the trails around the area and trail safety.
• 07/08/13 – 07/12/13 Sports Week—Week of playing sports such as soccer, football, kickball, relay races and swimming. We will also focus on learning the rules of the games and good sportsmanship.
• 07/15/13 – 07/19/13 Water Week—Week of water fun! Highlights include slip and slide, water balloons, sprinkler fun and swimming in the pool.
• 07/22/13 – 07/26/13 Music and Art Week—Week of exploration of different musical and artistic genres. Highlights include making musical instruments and creating original pieces of art using various materials.
• 07/29/13 – 08/02/13 Talent Week—One of our favorite weeks! Children get to express themselves by demonstrating special talents they have
• 08/05/13 – 08/09/13 Animal Exploration Week—Week of learning about basic aspects of animal life in the wild.
• 08/12/13 – 08/16/13 Challenge Week—Week full of physical and mental challenges for the children to work through that focus on team building and sportsmanship.
• 08/19/13 – 08/23/13 The No-Theme Week —Week of self exploration, wrapping up and revising favorite experiences of the summer. Highlights will be determined by the children!
• 08/26/13 – 08/30/13 Water Week II—Week of water fun! Too much fun for just one week!
Questions or Concerns? Please call (716) 699-3933