Age Group: For 3-year-olds only.
- Ability Level: Lesson designed to suit individual ability of each child.
- Lesson Time: LESSONS BY RESERVATION ONLY. Lessons may be booked most days for lesson times between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please call ahead for reservations and lesson availability, 716-699-3505.
- Lesson Cost: $75 per one-hour lesson block.
- Includes: 50 minutes outdoor/on-snow activity; 10-minute hot cocoa break and progress report at the end of the on-snow time. Lift ticket and rental skis also provided.
- Lift(s) Used: Depends on the ability level of the student.
- Terrain Used: Depends on the ability level of the student.
- In A Nutshell: This is our only program for 3-year-olds. It is a 50-minute, one-on-one (private) lesson with a cocoa break and progress report at the end.
- The Next Level: Our main focus for children in this age group is a fun and positive experience for the child. It’s our goal for kids to want to return to the sport again and again.
- During the lesson, your child’s instructor will introduce real ski skills in the form of an outdoor play session. Individual results vary, but some children at this young age begin developing skills which eventually allow them to ski terrain up on the mountain.
As the Cub Cadet lesson is private, our instructors have the flexibility to take students to whatever terrain may be appropriate for the lesson.
Cub Cadet lessons may be combined with Day Care. In this case, please call the Day Care Center for reservations, 716-699-3933.