The Penguin Paddle is an annual fundraiser for Holiday Valley's Lounsbury Adaptive Program on Saturday, February 23, 2013. It is a day filled with wonderful auction items, delicious food and lots of laughs as people slip inside a garbage bag and slide on their bellies "penguin style" down the bottom of Yodeler slope. Here's a schedule of events...
- 8:30-12:30 Registration at Creekside Lodge
- 9:00-1:00 Registration at the base of Yodeler
- Raffle Tickets on sale all day at Yodeler
- 11:30 to 2:00 Silent and Live Auction in the tent at the base of Yodeler
- 11:30 to 1:15 Lunch in the Lunch Tent, $5 donation.
- 1:30 Penguin Races begin - Helmets Required
- Ages 4-6
- Ages 7-8
- Ages 9-10
- Ages 11-12
- Ages 13-4
- Ages 15-20
- Adults 21 and over
- Mixed Doubles (2 person bags)
Information about the Lounsbury Program is available here.