Wow, what a fun weekend we had on our first "Cycle Ellicottville" in 2014. Cycle Ellicottville II is scheduled for June 5-7, 2015! There will be a limited number of spots, so call the Inn at Holiday Valley to reserve, 1-800-323-0020.
This is a weekend of cycling fun for riders who will enjoy the ideal road riding routes around Holiday Valley in Cattaraugus County. The event is geared toward level 2 and 3 riders, people who regularly ride 30 to 60 plus miles per ride for multiple days on rolling hills and some steeper hills. Cost is $289 per person, double occupancy and includes Friday and Saturday night lodging at the Inn at Holiday Valley, three guided road rides (with sag wagon), cycling clinics and "light" instruction, meals, social activities and a goody bag full of cycling treats! You'll leave with new friends, new places to ride and some useful cycling tips. Commuter rate without lodging is $199.00. There will activities for non-riding spouses as well, so bring your honey!
Friday June 5 –
• afternoon arrival and registration at the Inn at Holiday Valley
• 5:00-6:30, 20 mile warmup ride
• 6:30 Evening gathering at the Inn at Holiday Valley with displays by local bike shops, beer tasting, cash bar and hors d’oeuvres
Dinner on your own in Ellicottville
Saturday June 6 –
• 7:00 Breakfast at the Inn
• 8:30-9:30 A casual educational clinic
• 9:45, 40 mile ride
• 1:00-2:30 Lunch served at the Overlook Terrace at Holiday Valley
• Open time for pools, Sky High Adventure Park and shopping in Ellicottville
• 6:30 Dinner outside on the deck, weather permitting
Sunday June 7 –
• 8:00 long ride (80+ miles through Amish country)
• Snacks will be delivered along the route
• Box lunch back at the Inn and then farewell!
Lodging Packages and Registration
The Inn at Holiday Valley is the official host hotel for the Cycle Ellicottville weekend!
reserve an Inn at Holiday Valley Lodging package for Cycle Ellicottville 2015.
Add an extra night to your Cycle Ellicottville package for $119 (Thursday or Sunday)