This is a weekend of cycling fun for riders who will enjoy the ideal road riding routes around Holiday Valley in Cattaraugus County. The event is geared toward level 2 and 3 riders, people who regularly ride 30 to 50 plus miles at a time on rolling hills and some steeper hills. Cost is $259 per person, double occupancy and includes Friday and Saturday night lodging at the Inn at Holiday Valley, three guided road rides (with sag wagon), cycling clinics and "light" instruction, meals, social activities and a goody bag full of cycling treats! You'll leave with new friends, new places to ride and some useful cycling tips. Commuter rate without lodging is $170.00.
Friday June 6 –
• afternoon arrival
• 20-25 mile ride
• Evening gathering with displays by local bike shops, beer tasting, cash bar and hors d’oeuvres
Saturday June 7 –
• 8:30-9:30 A casual educational clinic
• 40-50 mile ride
• Light lunch served at the Overlook Terrace at Holiday Valley
• Afternoon clinics, possible hill climb on HV Road
• Open time or Sky High
• Dinner at John Harvard’s
Sunday June 8 –
• 8:00 long ride (60-80 miles)
• Lunch along the route
• Afternoon farewell at the Inn!